Sunday, July 20, 2014

Blythe Happenings in July 2014


Hello dear friends!

Today I want to show you, what happened in July.
I got a new doll, named Zoe and I visited the Blythecon in Amsterdam.
I hope you like all the photos and the slide shows.

Hugs Heike




Normal is Boring!
Please see more of my Blythe dolls here:


Zoe’s shopping trip at Blythecon Europe in Amsterdam 2014.
Please see more of my Blythe dolls here:



Amsterdam Slide Show

After the “Blythecon Europe Amsterdam 2014“ my hubby and me visited Amsterdam. We went to a flea market, saw lovely boats at the town canals, strolled through narrow lanes and experienced the wonderful spirit of this city.Afterwards, during our drive to the North Sea, we meet a trusting stork at a car parking area :o) You can see the slide show here:




Blythecon Europe Amsterdam 2014 Slide Show

The visit at the “Blythecon Europe Amsterdam 2014“ was my first participation at a Blythecon. The Blythecon was a fantastic experience. And the additional United Blythe Exhibition was a great idea. This Blythecon was a huge fun for me. I made a lot of photos and I want to show you my favourite ones in a slide show here: 





It’s time for Blythecon!




This is Zoe!
Please visit my Blythe page to get to know more about Zoe:





Keep calm and do a kick flip!
Please visit my Blythe page with all the photos of Bluebelle and her skateboard photos here:



Poppy and Dylan exchange their collector cards of their favourite artist Sarah Kay. See my Blythe page with the both here:

I love the Sarah Kay paintings since my childhood.

And I am still wild about collecting everything from her. :o)

If you would like to know more about the artist Sarah Kay,
I would be delighted to welcome you on my Sarah Kay page:

No comments:

Post a Comment